Comprehensive Implant Treatments in Kent
Why Choose Woodbury Dental Implant Clinic?
Woodbury Dental Implants offers excellent dental care in a highly caring manner.
Our dentists and specialists use a much personalised approach in treating patients, using state-of-the-art facilities and technology.
- A Clinic that Actually Listens
- Award-Winning Practice – Recipient of the Award for Aesthetic and Laser Treatment Specialist of the Year in 2010; Winner of the Market Central’s Award of Excellence; Finalist in the Cosmetic Dentist of the Year
- Over 7,000 Implants Placed
- State-of-the-art technology and facilities
- More than 30 Years of Expertise
- Widest Range of Treatment Options Offered
- Long-lasting Solutions Provided (Not just Quick Fixes to Cosmetic Dentistry Problems)
Dental Implant Gallery & Videos
Before & Afters>
About Dr Vadgama BDS (Lond) LDSRCS (Eng) GDC No: 56220
Dr. Vadgama BDS (London) LDSRCS (England) got his qualification from the University College London Dental School in 1981, and is a fellow and Diplomat of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. In 1982, he was awarded LDS by examination by the Royal College of Surgeons. Dr. Vadgama has a keen interest in cosmetic & aesthetic dentistry and is a member of Association of Dental Implantology (U.K.) and Academy of American Aesthetic Dentistry (USA).
During the 1980s, Dr. Vadgama established two practices in Kent, and despite limitations during that time with regards to modern technology and equipment – the Woodbury Dental and Laser Clinic was established as well. Dr. Vadgama undertook a programme to completely refurbish the clinic between 2011 and 2012, successfully installing cutting-edge equipment in the continuing efforts to provide unsurpassed, excellent dental care.
Watch Dr Vadgama’s Dental Implant Presentation to Dentists at DENTISTRY SHOW
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are missing teeth solutions that replace both the form and function of the natural tooth root. The dental implants are attached directly into the jaw bone of the patient, and will then be attached to prosthetic tooth restorations (such as dental crowns or dental bridges) to provide solutions to missing teeth problems. Woodbury Dental Implants uses state-of-the-art facilities in dental implant treatments, ensuring excellent results for those who are looking for solutions for their missing teeth problems.
Who Can have Dental Implants?
Dental implants provide effective and long-lasting solutions to missing teeth problems. The implants will replace both the form and function of the teeth (or tooth) that have been lost. Patients who have previously suffered from the discomfort, embarrassment, and inconvenience of having missing teeth can enjoy the benefits of natural teeth replacements with a dental implant treatment.
Denture wearers who suffer from the discomfort and embarrassment of having loose dentures can turn to dental implants for more stable teeth restoration options. Since the dental implants are firmly attached to the jaw bone, the prosthetic teeth will not have a tendency to move around inside the mouth in an uncomfortable manner – a problem that is common with ill-fitting dentures.
Benefits of this Dental Implants
- Aesthetic Improvement – The appearance of a person who has missing teeth will significantly be improved with the use of dental implants. The previously sunken areas of the face (especially in the areas where the missing teeth are located) will look filled out and healthy once more, after the dental implants and the corresponding teeth restorations are attached.
- Speech Improvement – Missing teeth can pose speech problems, as the spaces resulting from tooth loss can cause proper enunciation to be difficult to manage. Dental implants replace both the form and the function of missing teeth, making it easier for the patient to speak clearly once more.
- Prevention of Bone Deterioration – Jaw bone deterioration can occur when missing teeth problems are not addressed for a lengthy period of time. A dental implant replaces the function of a natural tooth root – resulting in the prevention of bone deterioration.
Thorough Screening and Evaluation Process
At Woodbury Dental Implants we aim to give each patient a thorough evaluation prior to the formulation of any treatment plan. The diagnostic and screening procedures may include diagnostic aids such as x-rays or CT scans, whenever applicable. Both the soft and hard tissues of the oral cavity, as well as its supporting structures, will be examined; in cases when abnormalities are detected – further investigations and the corresponding treatments will be put into action.
Explanations and Treatment Costs
The thorough screening and evaluation process will be followed with a detailed explanation (between the patient and the dentist) of the dental treatments that need to be done. The discussion will include the costs involved with each treatment, the advantages, and disadvantages of the procedure, to manage the goals and expectations of the patient.
Tel: 01580 762323
149 High Street, Tenterden, Kent. TN30 6JS
Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
*Evening & Weekend appointments can be arranged upon request